What it means to be flawless?



I was in tenth grade and I just did something that I thought I could never do. I finally benched 165lbs. I just completed 8 reps. Although I was only bench pressing, I felt power surging through my whole entire body. All my muscles were pumped. I never saw my muscles so full. I felt strong. I felt so powerful. I felt invincible. I was flawless

There are moments in your life where you feel so powerful. You feel so strong. Your excited, and in a state of bliss. In these moments you have no worries, no fears, no inhibitions. No one else matters, nothing can stop you, and there are no such things as obstacles. Time even slows just so you can bask in the glory of these moments. Your unstoppable, perfect. You are flawless.

I love those moments. I like the feeling. As a matter of fact, I use those moments to draw my confidence and competence from. I live for those moments. In those moments I feel more alive than ever.

No comments: